Continental Society Daughters of Indian Wars awards two Native American Scholarships annually, $2,500, and $5,000. Applicants must submit an application by June 15 each year.
• Scholarship Requirements, submission of application by June 15 each year:
- Be an enrolled tribal member.
- Plan to work with a tribe or nation in the field of Education or Social Service. Career goals should involve working with Native Americans.
- Be accepted in, or already attend an accredited college or university, enrolled in an undergraduate program, and preferably entering or in his/her Junior year.
- Maintain a 3.0 average and carry at least 10 (ten) quarter hours or 8 (eight) semester hours. This allows for a work/study program and is required for consideration.
• “Applications will be accepted from April 1 to June 15 and must be on file by June 15.”